Cyber-stalking, drive-bys, drunken text messaging, creating fake email accounts—you' re gonna have to face it, you' re addicted to love.
Sophie isn' t dealing with her breakup well. Dumped by her boyfriend, Eric, for his sexting, D-cupped, young Floozy McSecretary, Sophie leaves Manhattan and lands back in her hometown, crushed and pajama-clad, blaming herself and begging her ex for a second chance.
But when her best friend, Annie, gets in trouble for driving drunk and is forced to go to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, something clicks in Sophie' s strung-out mind. Women need love rehab, she realizes, to help fix the craziness that comes along with falling for someone.
If you start it, they will come. When she opens up her home to the obsessed and lovelorn, Sophie finds a way to help women out there who have overdosed on the wrong men—and she saves herself in the process.
Love is a drug and the only things that can save us are the steps, rules, and one another. Step one: Admit you have a problem, and keep the hell away from Facebook.
This book was highly entertaining! It had me laughing non-stop. It also gave me some food for thought on any future break-ups, including some Steps/Rules that maybe we should all remember to follow in the future concerning possible new relationships, break ups or life in general. 😉
This was a light, funny read and I really enjoyed it. I’m glad I was given the opportunity to read and review it. 😉
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FINAL TWO – Rhysand vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 5, 2017