Perfect for fans of Christina Lauren and Emma Chaseâthe second novel in New York Times bestselling author Monica Murphy’ s sizzling series about three powerhouse sisters and the men who would have their hearts.
People say the youngest child has it easy, but nothing can be further from the truth. Unlike my two sisters, Violet and Lily, I’ m never in the limelight. I just work my butt off for Fleur Cosmetics and get little to no thanks for it. I’ ve been pushed too far one too many times, and I’ m finally brave enough to do something about it.
Maybe my newfound courage has something to do with the amazing pink and white diamond necklace I wear to the party in Cannes. The instant those dazzling heirloom jewels touch my skin, they excite some deep, aching need inside. And when that guyâthat totally gorgeous guyâlocks eyes with me, I know this nice girl is going to be naughty.
For once it’ s my turn. My turn to say no to my father, to outshine my sisters, to walk away from it allâstraight into the arms of a mysterious stranger. But what if Caden is much more than I bargained for? Sure, he makes me feel sexy and free in a way I never have before, but there’ s something else I can’ t quite placeâsomething dangerous. Maybe our âchanceâ meeting wasn’ t so random. Maybe he was looking for me for a reason. Whatever his motive, there’ s no going back now.
And maybe I don’ t want to.
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FINAL TWO – Rhysand vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 5, 2017