Beauty is about to tame her beast…
Researcher Maggie Donovan has no luck with men, and it doesn’t help that she can’t keep her eyes off of her sexy boss – the one everyone else in the office calls The Beast. Relationships in the office are forbidden. So no one is more surprised than Maggie when she pretends to be his fiancée to save him during a difficult situation. Not only has she put her job on the line, but the future of the company.
Billionaire Benjamin Gale III doesn’t believe in love or romance, but the look on his mother’s face when Maggie tells her that she’s his fiancée is worth millions. Instead of firing her for her insubordination, he goes along with the ruse. In his arms-and in his bed-she’d be everything he could ever want…which is why he can’t have her.
But if he doesn’t let her go, they’ll lose everything…
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Book Boyfriend Battle 2017 BRACKET CHALLENGE! - July 1, 2017
- Book Review: All I Am by Jodi Ellen Malpas - June 28, 2017
- Surprise Reveal! Easy Fortune by Kristen Proby - May 12, 2017
- New Release: The Struggle by Jennifer L. Armentrout - March 20, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle 2017! - March 15, 2017