I loved Shannon Lee Alexander’s Love and Other Unknown Variables SO MUCH, and I’m excited to share the cover reveal of her follow up to LaOUV below:
The following two tabs change content below.
Classical music nerd by day, freelance writer and blogger by night. When I review books, I don't dish out and rehash every character and detail. What's the point of reading a book if you give most of the deets away in a review??? My reviews are more about my impressions and over all experience with the book. I am also a world-renowned armchair psychologist, and love to psychoanalyze authors.
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- Requiem: A Netflix series review because OMG, this show is AMAZING. - May 11, 2018
- Fatal Throne: The Wives of Henry VIII Tell All - May 1, 2018
- Picture Us In The Light by Kelly Loy Gilbert - April 17, 2018
- Murder, Magic, and What We Wore by Kelly Jones - January 23, 2018
- Haven by Mary Lindsey + Giveaway!!! - January 5, 2018