I loved Shannon Lee Alexander’s Love and Other Unknown Variables SO MUCH,Â and I’m excited to share the cover reveal of her follow up to LaOUV below:
The following two tabs change content below.
Classical music nerd by day, freelance writer and blogger by night. When I review books, I don't dish out and rehash every character and detail. What's the point of reading a book if you give most of the deets away in a review??? My reviews are more about my impressions and over all experience with the book. I am also a world-renowned armchair psychologist, and love to psychoanalyze authors.
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- The Suffering Tree by Tori Burns: The Review, and the Controversy - October 15, 2017
- A New YA Book Club for ADULTS! - September 10, 2017
- New Release Review: A Map for Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor - August 26, 2017
- The One That Got Away by Melissa Pimentel + GIVEAWAY!!! - August 21, 2017
- Little Monsters by Kara Thomas - August 10, 2017