I loved Shannon Lee Alexander’s Love and Other Unknown Variables SO MUCH, and I’m excited to share the cover reveal of her follow up to LaOUV below:
The following two tabs change content below.
Classical music nerd by day, freelance writer and blogger by night. When I review books, I don't dish out and rehash every character and detail. What's the point of reading a book if you give most of the deets away in a review??? My reviews are more about my impressions and over all experience with the book. I am also a world-renowned armchair psychologist, and love to psychoanalyze authors.
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West - February 7, 2019
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): Slayer (Slayer #1) by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott - December 28, 2018
- Review + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018
- Talk to the Paw by Melinda Metz - October 17, 2018