He’ s back.
Not just back in town, but living in the flat right beneath mine. And he looks good enough to
eat, which is just one more reason to stay away from him.
But I can’ t resist.
The sex is incredible (pretty sure we’ ve shaken the house right off its foundation), but he can’ t
fool me—not this time. A degree in marketing and five years in advertising have taught me that
“true love” is a fairy tale used to sell lipstick, diamonds, and perfume. It doesn’ t exist.
He thinks I’ m wrong, and he wants to prove it.
I think he’ s crazy, so I dare him to try.
It might be the biggest mistake of my life.
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017