He’ s back.
Not just back in town, but living in the flat right beneath mine. And he looks good enough to
eat, which is just one more reason to stay away from him.
But I can’ t resist.
The sex is incredible (pretty sure we’ ve shaken the house right off its foundation), but he can’ t
fool meânot this time. A degree in marketing and five years in advertising have taught me that
âtrue loveâ is a fairy tale used to sell lipstick, diamonds, and perfume. It doesn’ t exist.
He thinks I’ m wrong, and he wants to prove it.
I think he’ s crazy, so I dare him to try.
It might be the biggest mistake of my life.
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FINAL TWO – Rhysand vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 5, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FLIRTY 4 – Mason Kade vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 1, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FLIRTY 4 – Rhysand vs Adrian Ivashkov – VOTE NOW! - August 31, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Edible 8 – Day Two – VOTE NOW! - August 29, 2017