A bloody path has been chosen…
The war against the Titans continues, and they remain determined to wreak havoc on the world, but Seth has become something all gods fear. Now the most dangerous, most absolute power no longer resides in those who have been freed from their tombs.
The Great War fought by the few is coming…
All may doubt and fear what Seth has become. All except the one woman who might be his final chance at redemption. Josie will do anything to prove that Seth is on their side, but fate has a nasty way of changing lives, of changing people.
In the end, the sun will fall…
The only way they can save the future and save themselves is by facing the unknown together. It will take more than trust and faith. It will take love and the kind of strength not easily broken. No matter what, their lives will never be the same.
For what the gods have feared has come to pass. The end of the old is here and the beginning of the new has been ushered in…
Check back in a few days for a review AND a giveaway to celebrate the release of The Struggle! 🙂 Also, Seth Fans!! Don’t forget to NOMINATE Seth for our upcoming Book Boyfriend Battle! You can do that here. 🙂
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Second Round – Day Four - August 17, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Second Round – Day Three - August 16, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Second Round – Day Two - August 15, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Second Round – Day One - August 14, 2017
- New and Upcoming Releases for the week of August 13th, 2017 - August 13, 2017