Whether you are a newbie to book blogging or a veteran, we all know that nothing beats meeting up with fellow readers in RL to chat about books. While there are plenty of Young Adult and Tween book clubs out there, there is a lack of YA book clubs that are strictly for adults.
If you are an adult (18+), love to chat about books in person, and live in the Houston or Cypress area, then you are in luck! The joint public and and academic Lone Star College and Harris County Public Library CyFair branch will be kicking off its first ever YA Book Club for Adults!
The meetings will be held in the library, on Tuesday evenings, in room LRNC 215. The meeting will commence at 6:30 p.m.. For more information, please check out our book club page, here.
The first book featured for this month’s meeting on September 12th is Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner.
Please join us and invite your adult bookworm friends for a fantastic book discussion, light refreshments, and FUN! No HCPL or LSC library card required. Drop a line in the comments and let me know if you will be attending!
You can find the campus parking map here, and our library floor plan here. Although the library is located at the heart of Lone Star College CyFair’s campus, there is no NO PERMIT REQUIRED to park in the lots directly in front of the library. If you are visiting and end up receiving a warning citation, you can clear that up here.
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover - November 20, 2017
- Haunting the Deep (How to Hang A Witch #2) by Adriana Mather - November 15, 2017
- The Suffering Tree by Elle Cosimano: The Review, the Controversy - October 15, 2017
- A New YA Book Club for ADULTS! - September 10, 2017
- New Release Review: A Map for Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor - August 26, 2017