on April 24, 2012
Add to your Goodreads TBR shelf.
Purchase Links: Amazon | B&N
Becca Chandler is suddenly getting all the guys; all the ones she doesn't want. Ever since her ex-boyfriend spread those lies about her. Then she saves Chris Merrick from a beating in the school parking lot. Chris is different. Way different: he can control water just like his brothers can control fire, wind, and earth. They're powerful. Dangerous. Marked for death.
And now that she knows the truth, so is Becca.
Secrets are hard to keep when your life's at stake. When Hunter, the mysterious new kid around school, turns up with a talent for being in the wrong place at the right time, Becca thinks she can trust him. But then Hunter goes head-to-head with Chris, and Becca wonders who's hiding the most dangerous truth of all.
The storm is coming.
Brigid Kemmerer’s Elemental series was something I went into with low expectations despite the high ratings I saw on Goodreads. I thought to myself, “Guys with elemental powers? I’m not sure if I can get into lame superhero stuff right now. I need some high-grade material after the trip I just took.” I’m glad I drowned those thoughts. I was coming off of a really good book “high” and needed to read something that could keep me sated after devouring a really fun series. Do I sound like an addict? Good, because that’s how ADDICTIVE this series is. Storm (Elemental #1) was the Xanax to my comedown. The hot guys on the cover don’t do justice to the HOT guys in the books.
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- Blood Water Paint by Joy McCullough - June 6, 2019
- Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West - February 7, 2019
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): Slayer (Slayer #1) by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott - December 28, 2018
- Review + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018