Backpack? Check. Notebook paper? Check. Calculator? Check. Beautiful Book Boys and Breaking Bad-esque intrigue? CHECK YES!
It’s that time of year again where the back-to-school blues may have brought you down, but trade those blue feels for blue ovaries and check out C.L. Stone’s EPIC ACADEMY SERIES. School days are far behind me, but I remember the thrill of the first day of a new school year. I’d be lying if I said most of that excitement wasn’t about THE BOYS! Join me and the lovely Meredith of Meredith’s Musings to celebrate a new school year filled with mystery, books, drama, and BEAUTIFUL BOYS! C.L. Stone brings on the awkward heat and spell-binding drama in this series, and my favorite boys from Introductions and First Days give an extra dose of UNF in the newly released Friends vs Family. Check out the sexy new covers of the Academy series and my cast of The Academy guys below. Then, ENTER TO WIN an EPIC PRIZE! These are school books you won’t want to leave in your locker…. You can check out my review of Introductions here, and my review of First Days here. Review for Friends vs Family coming soon.
Here’s a little ”dream-cast” of the boys you can drool over while waiting for book four in this series, due out in October. I’ll be posting my ”under-study” cast with my review of book 3. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): Slayer (Slayer #1) by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott - December 28, 2018
- Review + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018
- Talk to the Paw by Melinda Metz - October 17, 2018
- Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf: Review + Giveaway!!! - August 28, 2018