On the surface, I have it all—a career I adore, a loving family, the Nixon metabolism but not the Nixon ears, and a salary that supports my lavish taste in designer shoes, fine wine, and lacy lingerie…but I have no one to share it with.
Until the day I run into him—my one night stand from college with the cocky smile, let’ s-get-out-of-here eyes, and dirty, dirty mouth.
Levi Brooks is six feet four inches of hot bearded fantasy. A sexy single dad with broad shoulders, strong hands, and a fantastically big…heart. (I mean, it’ s massive. And generous. And it pumps so hard… um. Sorry. Lost my place.)
But he lives for his son, and he’s keeping me at a distance because he thinks I deserve someone better—a man who can give me more time, more attention, more of himself. He doesn’ t believe he could ever be enough.
But he’s wrong.
He’ s everything.
Enter the Some Sort of Love Rafflecopter!
Happy, Crazy, Love Series
Please join Melanie Harlow and help the children of Flint, MI!
The kids in Flint, MI need safe water now, and they need resources for the future–the effects of lead exposure are serious and long-term. You can help by donating to flintkids.org between now and Feb. 19th–I’ll match your donations up to $5,000! Here’s how you give:1) Go to flintkids.org2) Click on the purple box that says Donate Now!3) Give what you can4) In the field that asks how you learned about the fund, please put Harlow. This allows the organization to track book world donations so I can match them!THANK YOU!!! #WaterForFlint#BookWorldLove
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FINAL TWO – Rhysand vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 5, 2017