Amber Tate believes the worst thing she’ ll suffer in life is dealing with the unrequited love she feels for her brother’ s best friend, Rylen Fite. She also believes war is something unfortunate that happens places far, far away from her rural Nevada town. She’ s wrong on both counts.
When an unknown organization meticulously bombs major cities in the United States and across the globe, a trickle-down effect spreads to remaining towns at an alarming speedâeverything from food and water sources to technological communications are compromised. Without leadership, the nation is split between paralysis and panic, but Amber isn’ t one to hide or watch helplessly. She’ s determined to put her nursing skills to use, despite the danger, even if it means working alongside the man she can never have.
In this first installment of NY Times bestselling author, Wendy Higgins’ s debut New Adult series, a frighteningly realistic apocalyptic America is brought to life, entwined with searing romantic tension that will leave you eager for more.
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FINAL TWO – Rhysand vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 5, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FLIRTY 4 – Mason Kade vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 1, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FLIRTY 4 – Rhysand vs Adrian Ivashkov – VOTE NOW! - August 31, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Edible 8 – Day Two – VOTE NOW! - August 29, 2017