The Boudreaux Series. Sexy. Intriguing. Easy.
Simon Danbury, an internationally sought after motivational speaker, helps women from all walks of life with love, self-esteem, dating and career building skills. Handsome, witty and wealthy, Simon seemingly has everything a man could want.
But appearances can be deceiving.
While Simon may have the answers for millions of women all over the world, when it comes to his own love life, he’ s a giant, sexy mess. Divorced, and convinced that he’ ll never love again, the very last thing he expects is one Charly Boudreaux.
Charly doesn’ t want to be at this seminar in the middle of nowhere, but her sister made her go. She’ s the one who has her life together. Great career, amazing family, nice home, and loyal friends. So what if she doesn’ t have a man? She doesn’ t need one. If she’ s learned anything in her almost thirty years, it’ s that men are more trouble than they’ re worth.
And they have a nasty habit of breaking your heart into a million tiny pieces.
So she’ ll sit through all of Simon’ s touchy feely crap and go home and get on with her life. Except Simon isn’ t really spouting crap, and when he smiles at her, the butterflies are ridiculous.
Never mixing business with pleasure, Simon finds Charly, a bright spot in a universe that’ s been dark for too long. But will he be able to resist her?
And why would he want to?
Â The Boudreaux Series
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FINAL TWO – Rhysand vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 5, 2017