It was like seeing a ghost.
When my late husband’ s twin brother moves back to our small town, I want to avoid him. Everything about Wes reminds me of the man I lost and the life we’ d planned together, and after eighteen long months struggling just to get out of bed, I’ m finally doing okay. I have a new job, an amazing support group, and a beautiful five-year-old daughter to parent. I don’ t want to go backward.
But I’ m drawn to him, too. He understands my grief and anger and loneliness like no one elseâand I understand his. Before long, that understanding becomes desire, and that desire becomes uncontrollable.
We make excuses. We blame our sorrow. We promise each other it will never happen again.
But it does.
And when our secret threatens to destroy his family and my reputation, we’ ll have to decide what’ s more importantâloyalty or love?
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FINAL TWO – Rhysand vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 5, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FLIRTY 4 – Mason Kade vs Lee Nightingale – VOTE NOW! - September 1, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – FLIRTY 4 – Rhysand vs Adrian Ivashkov – VOTE NOW! - August 31, 2017