It was like seeing a ghost.
When my late husband’s twin brother moves back to our small town, I want to avoid him. Everything about Wes reminds me of the man I lost and the life we’d planned together, and after eighteen long months struggling just to get out of bed, I’m finally doing okay. I have a new job, an amazing support group, and a beautiful five-year-old daughter to parent. I don’t want to go backward.
But I’m drawn to him, too. He understands my grief and anger and loneliness like no one else—and I understand his. Before long, that understanding becomes desire, and that desire becomes uncontrollable.
We make excuses. We blame our sorrow. We promise each other it will never happen again.
But it does.
And when our secret threatens to destroy his family and my reputation, we’ll have to decide what’s more important—loyalty or love?
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Second Round – Day Four - August 17, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Second Round – Day Three - August 16, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Second Round – Day Two - August 15, 2017
- Book Boyfriend Battle – Second Round – Day One - August 14, 2017
- New and Upcoming Releases for the week of August 13th, 2017 - August 13, 2017