I came across this book on Amazon and saw under the description, “If you liked ‘Fifty Shades’ you will love MAYBE BABY!”, so I decided to give it a shot. I got about 40% in and it’ s got nothing on Fifty Shades of Grey. The protagonist of the book, Tylar, is a young 20 something girl who comes from a very dysfunctional one parent home, and she is stupid and continues to be stupid with no promise of every getting smart.
Her “love interest”, Trey, who also happens to be her boss is annoying. He seems to keep lying to her, but I didn’ t get to a point in the book to find out if he was lying or not. I didn’ t much care for him at all.
I don’ t want to write to much and give away spoilers, especially seeing as I don’ t even know how the book ends! But if you guys want to give it a shot, go for it. I may pick this back up again in the future and finish it, but it’ s not looking too promising right now.
This book has since been re-edited and re-released and I have read it and it’s sequels since the re-release. The story has definitely improved and I enjoyed reading it and finishing the entire series when I gave it a second chance. 🙂
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017