Teaser Tuesday is brought to you by MizB @ Should Be Reading.
To participate you:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(Make sure that what you share doesn’ t give too much away! You don’ t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers
Rule 3: Stop the drunk booty call. It is never, ever attractive.
“Hot Bobby’s Closet sounds a bit like a home decorating show hosted by a scrumptious homosexual on the Bravo network.” – Jordana
“Mmmmm. Or an indie punk band fronted by Jared Leto.” – Sophie
BAHAH. Yes, all 3 of those sentences came from ONE PAGE in the book. I’m sure it comes off confusing to you guys, but once you read the book you’ll understand. 😉
For anyone who has ever overdosed on love—or planned the wedding before the second date—Jo Piazza’ s dazzling debut novel is a must-read
Cyber-stalking, drive-bys, drunken text messaging, creating fake email accounts—you’ re gonna have to face it, you’ re addicted to love.
Sophie isn’ t dealing with her breakup well. Dumped by her boyfriend, Eric, for his sexting, D-cupped, young Floozy McSecretary, Sophie leaves Manhattan and lands back in her hometown, crushed and pajama-clad, blaming herself and begging her ex for a second chance.
But when her best friend, Annie, gets in trouble for driving drunk and is forced to go to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, something clicks in Sophie’ s strung-out mind. Women need love rehab, she realizes, to help fix the craziness that comes along with falling for someone.
If you start it, they will come. When she opens up her home to the obsessed and lovelorn, Sophie finds a way to help women out there who have overdosed on the wrong men—and she saves herself in the process.
Love is a drug and the only things that can save us are the steps, rules, and one another. Step one: Admit you have a problem, and keep the hell away from Facebook.
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017