I know it’s Sunday, but I am lusting after some literary inspired home and fashion finds. I’m always guilty of judging a book by it’s cover, and I’m not gonna lie. I’ve liked a book so much before, I wished I could wear it…or something inspired by it. Right now, the items below are as close as I’m gonna get. Would you wear literary inspired fashion? What bookish items are you lusting after?
The following two tabs change content below.
Classical music nerd by day, freelance writer and blogger by night. When I review books, I don't dish out and rehash every character and detail. What's the point of reading a book if you give most of the deets away in a review??? My reviews are more about my impressions and over all experience with the book. I am also a world-renowned armchair psychologist, and love to psychoanalyze authors.
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Crave by Tracy Wolff - July 22, 2019
- Blood Water Paint by Joy McCullough - June 6, 2019
- Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West - February 7, 2019
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): Slayer (Slayer #1) by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott - December 28, 2018