I’ m the author of The Beautiful & The Cursed, a young adult novel about two sisters who, on their mission to find their missing brother, discover a veiled world of gargoyles and demons in the city of Paris. I’ m currently writing the second and third novels in this series, which saps most of my brainpower. I live in New England with my husband and our three children, along with our ancient dog and arrogant cat, quickly sap the rest of it. I accept virtual gifts of coffee, chocolate, and cupcakes.
The cover reveal for this sequel to The Beautiful and The Cursed didn’t happen quite as planned. Instead of the fun and exciting first look Page Morgan had planned, the cover was leaked early on Amazon and Goodreads. Here’s to Page Morgan *raises glass*, and the lovely cover to her second novel in this intoxicating series. You can check out my review for The Beautiful and The Cursed (The Dispossessed #1) here, and my review for Marco’s Story ( a Dispossessed novella) here. Click on the covers to purchase, and click the links below to add to your Goodreads shelves. The Lovely and The Lost is scheduled to release May 13, 2014. To help Page celebrate her upcoming release, I’m doing a giveaway. Enter to win a TB&TC and Marco’s Story e-book below!
ENTER TO WIN THE FIRST TWO E-BOOKS OF THE DISPOSSESSED SERIES BY PAGE MORGAN
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Crave by Tracy Wolff - July 22, 2019
- Blood Water Paint by Joy McCullough - June 6, 2019
- Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West - February 7, 2019
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): Slayer (Slayer #1) by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott - December 28, 2018