Instead of September is for Sequels like most book bloggers do this month, we have decided to dedicate September to books that have the word Stars, or Star in the title. We will be reviewing, previewing, giving away, or author spotlighting books that fit with our September theme. We are alien, Sci-Fi, and outer-space obsessed over here at Mereadalot, and what better way to follow our first annual Aliens Abducting August theme, than with Stars in September.
The following two tabs change content below.
Classical music nerd by day, freelance writer and blogger by night. When I review books, I don't dish out and rehash every character and detail. What's the point of reading a book if you give most of the deets away in a review??? My reviews are more about my impressions and over all experience with the book. I am also a world-renowned armchair psychologist, and love to psychoanalyze authors.
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Crave by Tracy Wolff - July 22, 2019
- Blood Water Paint by Joy McCullough - June 6, 2019
- Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West - February 7, 2019
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): Slayer (Slayer #1) by Kiersten White - December 28, 2018
- ARC REVIEW + GIVEAWAY (US ONLY): We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott - December 28, 2018
Leave a Reply