So I’m listening to the audiobook version of Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout at work. I totally forgot that in Opal Katy, Daemon and Dawson have a George Romero zombiethon in this book where during it Daemon morphs into a zombie (lolol)… I immediately thought of Daemon as a zombie and then remembered that the new season of The Walking Dead premiered last night..and then I had a genius thought…and then I giggled and opened up Photoshop and got to work….
I’m so amused with myself right now. I have to say, Daemon is still hot even as a zombie.
Anyways, to be honest with you guys…I am so far behind on The Walking Dead I couldn’t tell you if they ever found Sophia..because I forgot to start watching it again after the mid-season break in season 2. Oops.
Maybe I should stop reading and start up netflix/hulu and get caught up on TWD, huh?
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017