A NOTE FROM VICTORIA SCOTT
I can’ t believe how amazing these past couple of weeks has been. Fire & Flood is officially out
in the world, and it’ s an incredible feeling. To see it on shelves and hear readers’ reactions to
some of my beloved scenes has provided me heaps of writing fuel. And this is good news since
I’ ve been elbow deep in revisions for book two.
Ah, the second book. What can I tell you without spoiling the ride? Well, I can say this—I
believe in packing each book with more action than the one preceding it. I believe in continually
raising stakes, testing characters, and strengthening relationships. There are many scenes in
book two that break my heart, and others that make me laugh. There will be frostbite and
avalanches, oceanic storms and twisted new rules. There will be deaths of beloved characters,
and new Pandoras to adore. And there will be fierce battles between Contenders and Pandoras
alike over the one thing everyone wants—the Cure. For it all comes down to this:
Who will be the one to cross the finish line first?
The answer may surprise you.
Now, let’ s get on with what you’ re here for—the first nugget of information about book two!
The official title and release season are…
SALT & STONE
COMING SPRING 2015
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017