Series: Reasonable Doubt
Published by Self Published on May 19, 2014
Add to your Goodreads TBR shelf.
Purchase Links: Amazon
She lied to me...
She betrayed the one rule that I'm most adamant about: Honesty. Complete and utter fucking honesty.
I really wish she was someone else—someone who didn't have the ability to make me feel, someone I could easily discard like the hundreds of women before her.
I'm drawn to her like I've never been drawn to a woman before—completely captivated by the very sight of her. But unfortunately, with my past slowly re-surfacing for all of the world to see, I'll have to find a way to let her go.
She can never be mine.
I was so excited to read this one. It’s fast paced from beginning to end and really HOT! Only negative is that I wish it was longer. That was the case with part one. I think the overall story would be better written as a full length book, but that’s just my opinion. Up next is part three which is the conclusion. I can’t find to find out how things end.
Latest posts by Christy (see all)
- The Empty Jar by M. Leighton - June 16, 2016
- Book Review: Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn - February 15, 2016
- He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker - January 4, 2016
- Book Review: November 9 by Colleen Hoover - January 3, 2016
- Gus (Bright Side #2) by Kim Holden - August 25, 2015
Leave a Reply