Title: Command Me
Series: Royals Saga #1
Author: Geneva Lee
Release Date: May 5th, 2014
Publisher: Westminster Press
Buy Now: Amazon | B&N | iTunes
Check it out on Goodreads.
When he kissed me, I was shocked. He was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn’t until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloids that I realized I knew who he was.
Prince Alexander of Cambridge.
Royal bad boy.
Exiled heir to the throne.
He isn’t Prince Charming. He’s controlling. He’s demanding. He’s dangerous. And I can’t say no to him.
We both have secrets—secrets that could tear us apart or drive us closer together—and as the paparazzi exposes each one, I have to decide just how far I’m willing to go for King and Country.
For readers 18 and up due to mature, erotic scenarios.
Formerly titled For King and Country
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017
Leave a Reply