Are you a book blogger or an author with a Facebook page?
Join us as we host a Facebook Hop on Friday June 26th, 2015. This is our mission to try and help all of us get our numbers on Facebook up. The more people who visit your page on the day of the #FBHop and like/comment on your posts, the more OTHER people will see your posts and like/comment on them as well. In the end, hopefully you’ll reach out to some new fans! 🙂
Want to make the #FBHop a bit more interesting? Please feel free to host a giveaway on your facebook page the day of the hop! If you can’t or don’t want to host a giveaway, don’t let that stop you from being a part of the #FBHop. It’s not a requirement. 🙂
Link up via the Linky below and if you can be so kind, please share this with the world! Let’s get the word out! If this takes off, we will definitely be doing this every Friday! 🙂
P.S. This was totally inspired by Boost It! Tuesdays hosted by Candace’s Book Blog, Every Free Chance and If These Books Could Talk. Check out their blogs and join their next Boost It! Tuesday hop! Maybe we can really get our Facebook numbers up between the two hops! 😉
Did you link up? If you’d like to, please post about this on your blogs and add the link up code (below) to your post!
For WordPress.com Blogs
For all other types of Blogs:
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017