In a world with too much money and not enough rules, anything goes. Welcome to Belle Mère, the most exclusive zip code outside the Las Vegas Strip. It’ s every sinner’ s fantasy and every good parent’ s worst nightmare.
Emma Southerly doesn’ t belong at Belle Mère Prep despite her new stepfather’ s money. Not after she shunned her invite to the popular table, and especially not after what happened last summer. So when her best friend begs her to crash an invite-only, end of the year party, she should say no with a capitol H-E-L-L.
It’ s just a party. What could go wrong?
Getting kicked out to start. Running into the man who destroyed your family.
Until she meets Jamie, who’ s also hiding from the in-crowd. After spending the night with the cute stranger, Emma barely makes it home before news hits Belle Mère’ s brunch tables. A body’ s been found on the West estate, and Jamie is the number one suspect. But he couldn’ t have done it…right?
Emma isn’ t sure she can trust him or the rest of Belle Mère. After all, no one is safe when everyone is a liar.
Sign up for Geneva’ s newsletter for a chance to win 1 of 50 advance copies of Gilt before release! Sign me up!
Winning subscribers will be notified by May 25, 2016.
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017