It’s only been six months since the lovely Meredith from Meredith and Jennifer’s Musings introduced me to the first The Academy series (now known as The Ghost Bird series), but I feel like I’ve been in love with the Academy boys since, like, FOREVER. Drop of Doubt, book 5 in the series, was released earlier this month and C.L. Stone is introducing a new Academy series on February 26 titled The Scarab Beetle series. Thief will be the first book in the Scarab Beetle series and will break into the New Adult genre. This special Valentine’s Day post is my chance to give a shout-out to the boys I love most from The Academy. My heart beats true for Nathan, Luke, and Dr. Green so I thought it fitting to make them My Valentines. Each Valentine holds the secret to when I first fell for each Academy boy.
Which Academy boy has swept you off your feet this year? Leave a comment below and tell my why you LOVE HIM (them)! You can check out my review and cast of all The Academy books here.
Click on the cover for more Â info on the Scarab Beetle Series.
Latest posts by Regina (see all)
- A New YA Book Club for ADULTS! - September 10, 2017
- New Release Review: A Map for Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor - August 26, 2017
- The One That Got Away by Melissa Pimentel + GIVEAWAY!!! - August 21, 2017
- Little Monsters by Kara Thomas - August 10, 2017
- Blog Tour: The Librarian by Christy Sloat Review + GIVEAWAY!!! - June 15, 2017