If you’ve read the first two books in the Dante Walker Trilogy then you know that each book included a letter from Dante. Well Victoria has decided to share Dante’s letter from the final book, THE WARRIOR, with us. Check it out below! If you haven’t read the DANTE WALKER series…get on it! You can read Regina’s reviews of the first two novels The Collector and The Liberator here. 🙂
Working for the devil turns you into something unfixable. It makes you a demon, forevermore. It teaches you to feel anger before anything else, and to fight dirty for those things you believe yours. But I don’ t work for the devil anymore. I work for the good guys, even if I don’ t act like one. My job now is to protect my girlfriend from my former boss, and to rescue my friend from hell.
No, I don’ t work for the devil any longer. But I am still the man he made me. I am still angry, and volatile, and dangerous. I don’ t like the things he’ s done, and I’ m not about to sit back quietly. After all, he taught me better than that. He loved me with the kindness of a serrated blade, and fed me from a spoon dipped in terror.
He made me into a monster.
But I will bite the hand that fed me.
Latest posts by Erin (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey - February 18, 2019
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow - October 18, 2017
- Read the FIRST chapter of HOOKING UP by Helena Hunting! - October 4, 2017
- Cover Reveal + Giveaway: Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout - September 20, 2017
- The winning BOOK BOYFRIEND from the 2017 Book Boyfriend Battle is…. - September 8, 2017