Series: The Rules #1
Published by Self Published Add to your Goodreads TBR shelf.
Purchase Links: Amazon
Bad enough Jade Frost' s boyfriend drags her to a boring poker game. Even worse that he actually threw her into the betting pot during an intense round…and lost. Talk about the perfect excuse for Jade to make him her ex-boyfriend.
Now she supposedly belongs to the ultra rich, extremely gorgeous Shep Prescott. He could have anything he wants yet he seems to be in hot pursuit of her. No matter how rude, how snarky, how impossible she acts, it doesn' t stop him. More like her horrible behavior seems to make him want her more.
When she finds herself starting to fall for him, Jade' s confused. There' s more to Shep than the carefree rich charmer he portrays. No way could he want a serious relationship with her…or could he?
Latest posts by Christy (see all)
- The Empty Jar by M. Leighton - June 16, 2016
- Book Review: Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn - February 15, 2016
- He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker - January 4, 2016
- Book Review: November 9 by Colleen Hoover - January 3, 2016
- Gus (Bright Side #2) by Kim Holden - August 25, 2015
Leave a Reply